Terms and Conditions
1. Check-In and Check-Out: Check-in time is after 2:00 PM and check-out time is before 10:00 AM. Early check-in or late check-out may be available upon request, subject to availability and additional fees. Room key/card must be returned to reception or dropbox upon departure. Failure to do so will result in a replacement fee of $50.00.
2. Payment and Cancellation Policy: Payment is due 24hrs before check-in, and a valid credit card must be presented. Decline of credit card payment may risk room cancellation without notice. We accept major credit cards and cash payments. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid cancellation fees. If you cancel within 48 hours of arrival, you will be charged for one night's stay. No-shows and early departures will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
3. Occupancy and Room Rates: Our room rates are based on occupancy. Additional guests may be accommodated for an additional fee, subject to availability. Children under the age of 2 stay free when sharing a room with an adult.
4. Smoking and Damage Policy: Our hotel is a smoke-free property. Smoking is not allowed in any guest room. A cleaning fee of $150 will be charged for any room found to have been smoked in. Guests will be responsible for any damages to the room or hotel property during their stay.
5. Pets: Pets are not allowed in our guest rooms. Service animals are allowed with proper documentation.
6. Noise Policy: Our hotel is committed to providing a peaceful and comfortable environment for all guests. We ask that all guests keep noise to a minimum, especially during quiet hours from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM. We reserve the right to evict any guest who does not comply with our noise policy.
7. Liability: We are not responsible for any loss, damage, or theft of personal items during your stay. We are also not liable for any injury or harm that may occur on our premises.
8. Amenities: Our hotel provides amenities such as free Wi-Fi and parking. We reserve the right to change these amenities at any time without notice.
9. Right of Refusal: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who violates our policies or behaves in a disruptive manner. We also reserve the right to modify or terminate these terms and conditions at any time without notice.